Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Controlblock + NES & USB controllers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tornsoul
    Participant

I have the ControlBlock wired up with a RPi 2 in an old NES. Power switch, LED, and controllers work as expected. However, since NES controllers are really only ideal for certain emulators, I want the option to use the USB ports on the RPi for USB controllers as well. Is there a way I can easily swap out the configurations depending on what I want to use?

I figure I could easily write a shell script to swap out configuration files if necessary, but I’m trying to set this up so it’ll work without any need to drop into a terminal or run any scripts outside of the EmulationStation UI.

Any help is appreciated!

petrockblog
    Keymaster

Basically, this question could be related as “How can I use different controller configurations with different emulators?”
    This is more a question for the advanced RetroPie section – I have moved this topic there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.