I’ve had quite a bit of trouble getting my raspberry pie 2 working with an NTSC signal. I cannot get the device to produce a signal (via rca adapter) that either my NTSC TV or HDTV will accept.
Some details on my progress…
– my rca cable adapter seems good, during the boot process I see the retro pie boot graphic scrambled for a second or two on the screen.
– can’t get the rca cable to work on either tv, but hdmi works fine on the hdtv
– tried several low res frame buffers
– hdtv aspect ration set to 4:3
– hdtv set to 0 (ntsc), but I tried them all
For some reason it seems this device is outputting at a frequency or resolution that my TVs don’t like. Is is possible that my rca/composite adapter is the problem? It does send a video signal on the right channel, but it’s not one that the TVs like. I’m out of ideas, hoping someone here might have some suggestions.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Necessary and Functional
These cookies are placed to make it possible to analyze this website (with Google Analytics) and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Cookie names: _ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are placed to show advertisements (of Google AdSense) and to get these close to your interest.
Cookie names: id, IDE, FLC, DSID, SNID, NID
These cookies are required to show the cookie notification bar, remember your cookie acceptance choice and apply this choice.
Cookie names: privacy_embeds, wpca_consent, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1