Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

I would like to make a clone of my SD card Rpi2 with retropie and all the roms,configs and setups i´ve made.

I tried doing a read and load in windisk32. but that only instaled the retropie image, with no roms or setup i have created.

quite new to retropie. so hope someone could help

best regards

rook0316
    Participant

Simply put your card with your existing installation in to a USB card reader and get the correct drive letter from Windows Explorer. Make sure the correct drive letter is selected in WinDisk32. Give the image a name like RetroPie_Backup_4-2-2015.img. Click read.

After waiting what can seem like an eternity, you will have your backup image.

To put your backup image on a card, the process is the same as writing the initial RetroPie image. Put your clean card in the card reader. Make sure you select the correct drive letter. Select your RetroPie_Backup_4-2-2015.img. Click write.

Wait another eternity and you should have a copy of your original installation.

nikiegebart
    Participant

Super! that did it . done-checked-solved!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.