Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Changing PC engine to turbografix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    quicksilver
    Participant

Is there a way to change the system config so that emulation station displays turbografix instead of pcengine? I was able to change megadrive to Genesis and was curious if the same could be done for pcengine. Thanks!

InsecureSpike
    Participant

what theme you using?

quicksilver
    Participant

Currently the default (carbon?) I wanted to use Eudora but I had a problem with Eudora showing two sega Genesis systems in emulation station, couldn’t figure out why so I switched back to the default.

herbfargus

Look at the pcengine folder in the theme and change the logo to the TurboGrafx logo in the xml file (I think its either tg16.svg or system2.svg ) or its possible I may have given it a separate folder, if that’s the case you can change the es_systems.cfg for the pcengine platform to TurboGrafx (or maybe it’s tg16)

quicksilver
    Participant

Changing it to tg16 in the theme xml file did the trick! Thanks for the help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.