- BenjaminParticipant05/02/2015 at 16:35Post count: 3
my problem is, that i want to change the hotkey button from “Select” to the “PS”-button for all emulators. I’ve read many post on this and other forums, but i can’t finde the way to change it.
I use RPi 2 wit RetroPie 3.0 BETA2
I hope anybody can help me.
(Sorry for me bad english, its not my main language)BenjaminParticipant05/02/2015 at 19:47Post count: 3
@admi&mods: pleas close or delet the threat, i figured out by myself.herbfargusMember05/02/2015 at 20:49Post count: 1858
Likelihood is you’re not the only one that had that question- rather than deleting the thread it would be more helpful if you outlined the solution to your problem so that others can benefit from your experience.BenjaminParticipant05/02/2015 at 22:08Post count: 3
As you wish herbfargus, here is the solution.
1. go to console (f4 to quit emulationstation), or use a program of your chois on your pc (in my case i used PuTTY)
2. log in with your user and password
4. open with
sudo nano retroarch.cfgthe retroarch.cfg file
5. go to the end of the file and insert
input_enable_hotkey_btn = "16"for the ps-button or another number (contoller) or letter (keyboard) for the button you of your wish.
6. Then press “ctrl-x” to exit the file, “y” (without quotes) to safe and press “Enter” to safe it as retroarch.cfg
And thats it.
BTW: herbfargus, i said CLOSE or Delet it ;)herbfargusMember05/02/2015 at 23:16Post count: 1858
Your contributions are much appreciated :) for some reason the controller configuration section of the forum doesn’t have the resolved feature like the other sections. I guess petrockblog figured controller configurations didn’t have the same format as the others. My powers as a moderator aren’t nearly as great as they would seem, otherwise I’d have marked it resolved if I could have :P
- The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.