Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

System Select

Dark, resource-friendly theme by myself, herbfargus and Ronoh55.

The theme is clean and fast. We’ve also tested it to work with every system available at the same time using 256 memory split. So, hopefully, no white-screen issues or lock-ups.

GameList - No Box Art

GameList - Box Art

It can be installed from the setup script (after updating the setup script) under option 3.

ES-theme-carbon follows the Simple theme metadata look.
    ES-theme-carbon-centered is a fully-centered look. No metadata.
    ES_carbon_nometa is a left-side gamelist, right side large boxart, no metadata, look.

MRKane
    Participant

Very swish! I might have to put this one on right away – It’ll match my TRON themed console mod :D

lilbud
    Participant

I think it would be cool if someone made a carbon fiber splash screen to match the theme.

herbfargus

I think that’s a great idea.

lilbud
    Participant

I tried, but I don’t know how to fill the screen with that one little picture, just 4 squares of carbon.

herbfargus

@ lilbud: here you go:

took two seconds in gimp with the paint fill tool (using a pattern fill of the carbon square.)

[attachment file=”carbon_fiber_background.png”]

rookervik
    Participant

Here’s a splash screen fitting the overall theme of Carbon. There are a million different ways it could be done, tho. :D

[attachment file=”106868″]

lilbud
    Participant

Now, I am no artist, nor do I have any extensive knowledge of photo editing. I used Pixlr and Microsoft Paint. I colored the new retropie logo with the carbon colors. Enjoy.

[attachment file=”rsz_picture2.png”]

The reason that there are multiple is because i don’t know to remove an attachment.

rastendo
    Participant

Is there a theme to change PC Engine to TurboGrafx-16?

rookervik
    Participant

Woo you sell Rastendos? I’m sure you got the ok from the devs of RetroPie to include it. I’d like a share of the money, too, since I made all the graphics for the Carbon theme. Thanks!

kingdavid
    Participant

hello, there is a controller.svg for colecovision? it gives me error because don’t find it

rookervik
    Participant

I sure don’t see a controller svg for colecovision. Give me a little time and I will make one. I still have another 4 or 5 injections before my vision is back to normal.

rookervik
    Participant

Here’s the controller.svg for Colecovision. I sent it up to Github for approval. But in the mean time, you can copy this to colecovision/art to get it to show up on your Carbon theme.

trixster
    Participant

Is anyone able to rustle up a BBC Micro system for the carbon theme? Thanks!

herbfargus
    trixster
    Participant

That is superb, it looks great, thanks!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.