Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m seeing a ‘Press Any Key to Continue screen’ that I can’t seem to get passed…

Yes I am aware that ‘where is the Any key’ is an old computer joke, but in this case I’m left asking that very question.

I’ve tried pressing every button on my controller, all to no avail… Any ideas on why I’m getting stuck here???

bobbyt
    Participant

My best guess on this currently is my gamepad keys are not mapped in the area where the is message is coming up. I’m going to start a separate topic on this as I’m having a different kind of problem with the setup…

Jason Whiteman
    Participant

When you do, it would be helpful to know what was loaded before the prompt and what you were attempting to load. Since retropie has a slew of environments – and environments inside of environments sometimes – narrowing down the issue a bit would help.

bobbyt
    Participant

I believe the issue was due to my controller not having been configured with RetroArch. In the end I managed to get passed this screen by ‘correcting’ the root cause of it, so to speak.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.