Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Cant connect with second wireless xbox controller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joehc
    Participant

Hey guys

I have successfully connected 1 xbox 360 wireless controller, and it works like a charm in game. But I have quite a problem connecting the second wireless xbox 360 controller.

It seem that emulations station have the correct setup. The es_log.txt says:

Added known joystick Xbox Gamepad (userspace driver) (instance ID: 0, device index: 0)
    Added known joystick Xbox Gamepad (userspace driver) #2 (instance ID: 1, device index: 1)

But when I try connect the second controller, it does not connect. When I press the the “xbox” button in the middle on the second controller the LED just blink. And it only blinks when I press the button. So I guess its not connected? The LED on the first controller indicates it controller 1. But I cant seem to get anything out of the second controller.

I followed the third method in https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Setting-up-the-XBox360-controller

Hope you guys can help. Thx

joehc
    Participant

Anyone?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    joehc
    Participant

I am using the third method. The problem is that it is not working for me :/.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.