- TonyParticipant04/02/2016 at 02:03Post count: 6
Hoping for help….recently bought PS3 controllers on eBay and found out they are not Sony. RetroPie labels them as Gasia when trying to configure. (cechcz2u on label) I have gone through the norm but can only get the controller to work via USB and not Bluetooth. Anyone have success with pair similar ones?
What I know
– Controllers work, charged, etc. confirmed with a sync with a PS3 both wired and Bluetooth
– Dongle works confirmed with a wireless keyboard and real PS3 controller
– tried with various versions on RP: 3.6, 3.5, 3.2
– Using a RPi2
– Selecting all options from the pair menu including Gasia only
– using a fresh image
– tried this found in another post:
git clone https://github.com/supertypo/qtsixa.git
sudo mkdir -p /var/lib/sixad/profiles
– also tried a special dance and prayer but no luck either!
Please help if you can!
- The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.