Hoping for help….recently bought PS3 controllers on eBay and found out they are not Sony. RetroPie labels them as Gasia when trying to configure. (cechcz2u on label) I have gone through the norm but can only get the controller to work via USB and not Bluetooth. Anyone have success with pair similar ones?
What I know
– Controllers work, charged, etc. confirmed with a sync with a PS3 both wired and Bluetooth
– Dongle works confirmed with a wireless keyboard and real PS3 controller
– tried with various versions on RP: 3.6, 3.5, 3.2
– Using a RPi2
– Selecting all options from the pair menu including Gasia only
– using a fresh image
– tried this found in another post:
git clone https://github.com/supertypo/qtsixa.git
sudo mkdir -p /var/lib/sixad/profiles
– also tried a special dance and prayer but no luck either!
Please help if you can!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Necessary and Functional
These cookies are placed to make it possible to analyze this website (with Google Analytics) and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Cookie names: _ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are placed to show advertisements (of Google AdSense) and to get these close to your interest.
Cookie names: id, IDE, FLC, DSID, SNID, NID
These cookies are required to show the cookie notification bar, remember your cookie acceptance choice and apply this choice.
Cookie names: privacy_embeds, wpca_consent, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1