Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • simillarian
    Participant
    Post count: 27

    So, I took a full 0.167 set and rebuilt it using the .dat file on the page Managing ROMs. Here is the log…

    Missing
    ·Sets                 3883/3977
    ·ROMs                 37135/72604

    Is this normal? Because I see that it states there are 3,970 active sets on the “Managing ROMs page” and 3977 in the log, and mine is less than both. I checked my original 0.167 romset and there weren’t any missing roms.

    petrockblog
    Keymaster
    Post count: 1827

    rebuilding to what version? You may need some older romsets to build more as roms will have changed etc.

    Try and find a set closer to the target set you are trying to rebuild for.

    simillarian
    Participant
    Post count: 27

    Oh, sorry. I am rebuilding using FB Alpha v0.2.97.37 (ClrMame Pro XML).dat from the Managing ROMs page for lr-fba-next. I linked to it, but it doesn’t display as a link until you hover.

    petrockblog
    Keymaster
    Post count: 1827

    ok well. you are not missing that many – I rebuilt for lr-fba-next recently – using about 8 sources (various mame versions from 0.37b5 to 0.161). Ended up with 269 missing sets. I guess although it’s based on mame 0.167 that isn’t enough to rebuild everything.

    simillarian
    Participant
    Post count: 27

    Ok cool. Just wondering if my results were unusual. Thanks man! I have 3,927 sets in my new rom folder, so I guess I only have 50 missing sets.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.