Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Booting directly into a specific game list?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    severdhed
    Participant

I have a Pi running in an SNES case. Right now it emulates 4 systems (NES, SNES, Genesis and Turbografx) however I plan on building a few more of these to end up with dedicated systems. Since i plan on eventually only running SNES games on this unit, is there a way I can get it to boot up directly into the snes game list? I found another post on another forum showing how to hide the retropie entry from the main menu, and I know how to hide the other emulators, but i’d like to bypass the main screen where i have to choose SNES and just have it open up to that. Is there a way to do that?

thanks

bobchiba
    Participant

I have the exact same question

I have built dedicated SNES & PS1 projects and would like to come straight from splash into the games list. I have a feeling this is only doable through a custom compiling of retropie, which is a bit outside of my remit. Perhaps we’ll see it in a future build if we ask politely ;)

rdhanded2
    Participant

ya, it would be nice to be able to set up individual systems and boot directly to their respective game lists. +1 on hoping it becomes a reality.

tmar89
    Participant

+1 this for sure!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.