Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! Blue Tooth and Green Throttle Contoller?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    xd3l
    Participant

I keep trying to sync this, but after find it I always end up on a screen saying this:

Green Throttle Pairing

petrockblog
    Keymaster

somehow some of the scripts have lost the executable flags – have you modified any files on the system ?

try fixing with

chmod +x ~/RetroPie-Setup/scriptmodules/supplementary/bluetooth/*

xd3l
    Participant

Now it just sits there after I choose security mode.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

then you will have to try and pair manually from terminal with bluetoothctl

xd3l
    Participant

EDIT: Fresh install, still no go, and bluetoothctl just flashes and won’t let me type.

Ya, I did chmod 777 RetroPie and RetroPie-Setup. I was and still am having problems with some zdoom scripts I was trying to make.

Anyhow, on a fresh install of RetroPie, the Bluetooth config section wants me to enter the PIN now for the controller, that or it offers to put in 0000 for me. If I let it do it, it fails, and I’ve no idea what PIN I’m supposed to be putting in.

xd3l
    Participant

On a side note, in the end I did fix my directory by deleting it via sudo rm -R RetroPie-Setup

then downloading it through

git clone –depth=1 https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup.git

and if I recall correctly I had to run sudo chmod 775 on the folder.

Still can’t get the Green throttle to work, it just sits there on the show yes or no screen. And that command line software just sits with a blinking cursor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.