Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Black screen after splashscreen? +xboxdrv

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jipje44 .
    Participant

tl;dr:
    SD card Image v1.6 = working
    SD card Image v1.6 + xboxdr = not working

I can run the new V1.6 image without any problem, i did not set up my controller yet. I decided to hook up my xbox 360 controller, it was not reconized so i followed: https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Setting-up-the-XBox360-controller . Here is where the problem started. my xbox360 controller lighted up the right way, so it was connected. but after the splsschscreen the screen turned all black. Not displaying the controller configuration screen.

Can anyone help me here?

jipje44 .
    Participant

SD card Image v1.5 + xboxdr = not working to :(

jipje44 .
    Participant

I can boot with the xbox360 controller detached, i suspect the problem will be solved if i use a powered usb hub

karloss
    Participant

Hey mate, I think a powered Hub is the answer, I can confirm myself that the 1.5 image + xboxdr works fine, as that is what i used, though i did find that the xbox remote needs powered hub, other controls don’t so its just a 360 remote issue..

jipje44 .
    Participant

I have a wirred controller. i cant get a powered hub now but i think it will solve all my problems ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.