Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! Best Emulators to use for certain Consoles?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chooky536
    Participant

Hey People im just aksing what the best emulators are to use i dont care about 2 player support or anything like that just the best ones that run the games best.

1.Mame
    2.N64

i have most of what i want running ok but with these two im having trouble booting roms mame runs extremly slow and n64 i think this video has fixed the menu issue for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh0n5PWN2lI but how he sets up the controllers for the non multiplayer emulator is that still how you need to do it, i just dont want to screw my install up and try again.

sekazi
    Participant

N64 is pretty much useless. It either runs too slow or the menus/gameplay is scrambled.

For MAME I have been filtering my set to be used with MAME4ALL, Final Burn Alpha and Neo Geo. I still have not messed with too many of the games but from the ones I did they seemed to run smooth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.