Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Atari and Intellivision not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brydeemer
    Participant

I have NES and SNES working perfectly. However after selecting a ROM from the menu for Atari or Intellivision, things seems like they are going to load, but then the system just hangs on a black screen. Nothing happens.

Do I need to somehow configure the emulators for these systems?

Thanks,

Bryan

proxycell
    Participant

i have not approached the intellivision yet but which atari are you talking about? i have the 2600 working for me without any special configuration

dudleydes
    Participant

The Atarti 2600 emulator should work as the previous poster says.

For Intellivision to work, you need two bios files, exec.bin and grom.bin, which you need put in the /usr/local/share/jzintv/rom folder. More info on how to do this at the wiki page.

https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Intellivision-Emulator

littlefriend420
    Participant

I have tried everything I can find to get Intellivision to work but have been unsuccessful.

I select a game, it appears to load but then kicks me back out to the game selection screen.

I have tried putting exec.bin and grom.bin in the roms directory, in the /usr/local/share/jzintv/rom directory and a half dozen other places all with the same (non-)result.

I know the ROMs are good because I can get them working in MESS.

Any advice?

I am running retropie for pi2 v3b on a pi 2.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.