Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using the latest Retropie for Pi B+. I had zero issue with Stella before. This time, I had a few growing pains with the GBA one, since /opt tells me permission denied on my ftp client.

But, I got it sorted bios wise. What I cannot fix, however, is my stella-libretro. I start any game, and it has a screen that looks like two blue bars that run on both sides of the screen, getting closer to the middle. A noise plays. Then it fades to black, and I get a horrid humming noise. If I change it to normal stella, it just tells me it cannot create game, ect. It’s a list of things it cannot create.

Now, I put my stuff in the roms/2600 folder. Please, how do I fix this? I miss my 2600 games working.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright. This may or may not help. The exact error I get, when I try switching to stella, rather than lr-stella is:
    Cannot create game enter rom name here Cannot create console in default folder with all games
    IS this of any use? Does it explain anything? I made sure stella itself was installed by going to prompt and doing the sudo apt-get install stella. Said it already had the latest version.

drvenkman
    Participant

Okay, the two bars (vertical bars?) sound like what happens when you turn on a VCS without a cartridge inserted, or when you pull a cart from a running system. Do you have a permissions problem with your roms or the directory they’re stored in?

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote=100836]Okay, the two bars (vertical bars?) sound like what happens when you turn on a VCS without a cartridge inserted, or when you pull a cart from a running system. Do you have a permissions problem with your roms or the directory they’re stored in?

[/quote]

No permission erros. It’s in the atari2600 rom folder. Lets me move games in and out, and even delete ones from the ftp with no problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.