Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! Amiga / C64 style USB Joystick

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    yorkie
    Participant

Hi all,

There seems to be a plethora of retro usb joypads out there, but playing Sensible Soccer etc on joypad just doesn’t feel like the real thing to me. I miss the feel of my old two-button Amiga joystick.

Did anyone manage to find something suitable? Amazon have a Competition Pro style joystick listed but it is unavailable, and nowhere else seems to have one in stock. Maybe it was a limited run or something?

I don’t need anything fancy like the ones designed for flight sims or with tons of buttons; just a stick and a couple of buttons. Is it really too much to ask :/

markyh444
    Participant

I got one years ago and found it when working on my NES project. I can’t say I’ve had chance to test it though, but it is an exact replica of the competition pro ones (red and black, two big buttons and 2 small). It says speed-link on the bottom and they have a website address of http://www.speed-link.com printed there too. Hope that helps. Think it was an eBay buy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.