Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project all of my game roms are listed twice in emulation station

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lunarkingdom
    Participant

hey guys I have every game listed twice:

qbert
    ./qbert

is there any reason it is this way? kind of annoying. I only loaded each rom once and deleted the ones that did not load correctly/would not play.

lunarkingdom
    Participant

The larger playstation ones are listed twice or 3 times based on size:

./Tony Hawk’s Pro Skating
    Tony Hawk’s Pro Skating
    Tony Hawk’s Pro Skating
    Tony Hawk’s Pro Skating

lunarkingdom
    Participant

As long as I play this one they work fine:

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skating
    Tony Hawk’s Pro Skating
    Tony Hawk’s Pro Skating

motorhead
    Participant

Do you changed the rom folders?? Do you have the games scrapped? If yes, try deleting the file with the games info. If this solve the issue, maybe is a problem with capital letters in folders, I had an issue like this one in older versions…

lunarkingdom
    Participant

I did not change rom folders, I use the appropriate one for playstation 1 I use psx etc. Each rom file after I unzip has a .bin file a .cue file and a readme.html file, they also usually have a capitol letter in the file like “Omega Boost” but this would not explain why the larger psx files (350-550mb) have triple listing though would it? I also noticed some of the games that do not work were listed 7-10 times as if the software tried to install them multiple times and failed. I deleted these but you see what I mean.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.