Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project ae4rpi Segmentation fault (Amiga emulator does not work)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Quantico

Someone could run this emulator? I’m using RetroPie 2.3

kick.rom is in ae4rpi folder and i put the symbolic link adfo.adf on amiga rom folder.

When i try to run, segmentation fault occurs

Cecky

Well, I’ve got the same problem with RetroPi 2.3.

When I’m starting uae4all I can see for a very short moment the diskindicators of uae4all and then it exits with “Segmentation fault”.

TomRiddle

Hey i ran into trouble with the emulatorstation and uae4rpi too and i think it belongs here.
    I am able to run games by manually creating the symbolic link to ad0.adf and running
    ./uae4all
    in
    /opt/retropie/emulators/uae4rpi/

But if i try to run one of the games in emulatorstation only the amiga screen that asks for the disks appears.

I made some investigation and wondered why the symbolic link does not direct to the rom at all but only to the folder
    /home/pi/Retropie/roms/

The /opt/retropie/emulators/uae4rpi/startAmigaDisk.sh creates the symbolic link with
    ln -s "/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/amiga/" "df0.adf"
    This explains the wrong symbolic link but altering the script like this doesn’t help too.
    ln -s "/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/amiga/$1" "df0.adf"
    For me it seems as if the station does not pass the filename.

I am not very experienced with linux so i hope you can help me out or determine if its a bug.

Greetings :)

TomRiddle

Sorry for the doublepost…

I forgot to mention that i put the kick.rom into /opt/retropie/emulators/uae4rpi/

I somehow managed to alter startAmigaDisk.sh and now i can run the games from the emulationstation.

But i can’t return to the station. I can quit the game with tab+q but then it just stays black.
    Do you have a soloution for that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.