- helpmypieParticipant03/27/2016 at 19:34Post count: 5
I just updated to to RetroPie 3.6. I followed every step in [url=https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-setup/wiki/Updating-RetroPie]the official guide[/url] in the exact order and used the binary update. It went just fine and there were no errors, but now Advmame refuses to detect my wireless Xbox 360 controllers. It worked just fine prior to the update. The controllers work with every emulator except for Advmame. I’ve tried the following fixes to no avail:
– Disable, then re-enable the Xbox 360 controller drivers via the Setup menu.
– Using the newer version of Advmame via the ROM launch configuration menu (I think it’s Advmame 1.4?)
– Rebooting the Raspberry Pi
I can connect a keyboard and access the control binds in-game, but Advmame won’t respond to any of my Xbox 360’s controller key presses at all.
Any suggestions for fixing this? I’m using:
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
Running RetroPie 3.6
- The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.