Homepage Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! AdvanceMAME 1.4 issue with 3.5?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hobbswon
    Participant

I have a rebuilt .106 set that I have been using with AdvanceMAME 1.4 in my 3.4 build. It worked very well. Since I updated to 3.5 AdvMame 1.4 will not load any of them roms, however, when I use AdvMame .94, they will.

I suspect it might have something to do with the new folder structure maybe?

herbfargus

which folder are your roms in

hobbswon
    Participant

[quote=117239]which folder are your roms in

[/quote]

I originally placed them in the arcade folder and they would not launch. Then I moved the same set to the AdvanceMame folder and 1.4 wouldn’t launch them in either folder. Only .94 would.

They would launch under .94 in either folder.

But then I deleted all the roms in both directories and then re-upped them to the Arcade folder and now they will not launch in either 1.4 or .94

herbfargus

Things were recently updated. Try updating your setup script and reinstalling advame 1.4 from binary. Then see if they work from the arcade folder.

hobbswon
    Participant

Ok, updated the setup script and installed advmame from binary. Now the roms will launch from the arcade folder but only .94 not 1.4

I’m definitely using the .106 set, I also tested using the verified .106 split set that I used as the source for my rebuild. It’s a verified .106 set

herbfargus

Yeah idk, I just started from a fresh image and updated my setup script and did a full binary install. Both .94 and 1.4 are working fine for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.