Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Advance Mame Config controls

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    complejo
    Participant

Hi, first of all sorry for my english, i’m from Spain…

I’m having a problem with the controls on this emulator, i use 2 wireless gamepads (same model) and works perfect and map buttons well…, but now, i have a mayflash joystic, i configure the buttons well too, but, what if i whant to use for player 1 mayday OR gamepad?, when i do it via “TAB” it gives to me j3… for example…to configurate “UP”:

UP: j3:UP OR j:+y

(for example, don’t remember exactrly). it would be gr8 to find the .cfg file to change it manually and put:

UP: j:UP OR j:+y

becouse if i start the pi with only the joystick it recognice it as player 1 (and mame did not work with that buttons)

any ideas??

and my second and last question… if i made a imput controls (for for this game), not the general, and i whant it to use the general, where can i find this exceptions?, i think in mame there is a .cfg file where add this exceptions for each game (have the general and the exceptions buttons) and i could delete all of these and have only the General.

Thanks a lot and again sorry for the idiom!

complejo
    Participant

anyone could help me ?? :(

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.