Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,

First off I am very new to the Raspberry Pi / Retropie world, I have a little experience with Linux but no where near the level of some of the experts on this site.

I have just purchased a Raspberry Pi B+ and set it up to run Retropie, and I have to say it is awesome! I was so happy to find I can replay old games on my HDTV, it was a trip down memory lane.

My question is, is it possible to add new emulators to Retropie? I was hoping to add a 6th generation console emulator. I understand the hardware has limitations and might not be able to handle some of the games, but it would be great to be able to play Dreamcast / PS2 / GameCube / Xbox / PSP games.

Is it possible to upgrade the hardware on the Pi itself? i.e. upgrade CPU or GPU chips?

If it is possible to add new emulators, whether it’s 6th generation or not, how would you add them to ES? Would you have to edit the script?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.