Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project 6 button controller on a PC Engine AKA TurboGrafx-16

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have upgraded the default PC engine emulator via the script and now L2 on the XBOX 360 controller enables the 6 buttons joy pad for street fighter 2 and so on.

My question is what button on the keyboard will also do the same thing as the L2 button, I.E. turn on 6 button joypad? I’ve tried them all on my mini keyboard, is there some configuration change in the terminal that I need to do.

I have plenty of Linux experience so just need a pointer on what config files to change.

ugoleftillgorite
    Participant

I am interested in how to set up the config for it as well. Some games are unplayable in both 2 button and 6 button mode, I’m assuming due to an incorrect mapping to the PS3 controllers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

on version retropie beta 3.0 I have to keep L2 pressed down to make the 6 button pad work as soon as I let go of L2 the joypad changes back to 2 buttons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.