Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi all,

I’m trying to get Retropie 3.2 (Pi2) up and running, and having issues with one of my D-pads.

– Xin Mo USB controller (I have installed feederchain’s kernel)
    – Retropie 3.2 (with suggested retroarch.cfg line removal recommended hours ago)
    – Xin Mo recognized as one controller, all buttons working in jstest, confirmed correct config in retroarch.cfg
    – confirmed correct/solid wiring and grounding to buttons

In a two-player game, my 1P controls are fine. My 2P buttons are fine except the joystick. It’s strange- a couple of the controls work temporarily, but work backwards (left goes right, up goes down, up goes nowhere). When the game shifts back to 2P for their subsequent turn, the 2P joystick does not work at all. Other buttons continue to work as normal. Again- the mappings I’ve done match jstest. I can recreate this exact scenario every time I boot.

Has anyone seen this?

petrockblog
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks buzz. I should have mentioned that I’ve attempted this on a previous attempt with no luck. I’ll try it on this install for good measure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

buzz, thank you. I must have had a typo the first time I attempted this. I’m now up and running with 3.2. Apologies for cluttering the forum topics, and thanks to all for the great support here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.