drvenkman
Participant

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Seriously, no one knows how to get to the Stella menu in Stella-lr? If I use ordinary Stella, I can get to the options and change things around, use the default keyboard commands, etc. But Stella-lr seems to ignore most of my keyboard commands, I can’t set the buttons or mouse emulation options to use my trackball, etc. There’s gotta be a way to get that setup properly.

Also, does anyone know how I might be able to get Stella updated? The version in RetropPie is 3.9.something. The current release version is 4.6.1.

EDIT: Okay, if I disable the XArcade2jstick service, I can access the RetroArch menu from inside the emulator – but if I do THAT, then all my input settings have to be redone for every single one of my other emulators individually. Surely there’s SOME way to access the Stella-lr menus with the Xarcade driver service active … I’d just say “The hell with it,” and use regular Stella (not Stella-LR) but I really like the scanline overlays on my LCD monitor. It might be time to break down and buy a composite cable and just play everything on an old TV …