Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project [Solved] Issues with retroarch.cfg configuration for joypads – exit emulator Reply To: [Solved] Issues with retroarch.cfg configuration for joypads – exit emulator

prusr
Participant

Zoot,
Thanks for posting your config. I’ve been having trouble with my d-pad not working. There’s two types of direction configurations in your file. I’m not familiar with the controller you’re using, but does it have a d-pad in addition to two sets of analog joy stick direction thingies? I’m just wondering if that’s what the three types of direction statements in your config means, since I don’t have those. In its place I have something like

“input_player1_down_btn = h0down”

input_player1_up_axis = -5
input_player1_down_axis = +5
input_player1_left_axis = -4
input_player1_right_axis = +4

input_player1_l_x_plus_axis = +0
input_player1_l_x_minus_axis = -0
input_player1_l_y_plus_axis = +1
input_player1_l_y_minus_axis = -1

input_player1_r_x_plus_axis = +2
input_player1_r_x_minus_axis = -2
input_player1_r_y_plus_axis = +3
input_player1_r_y_minus_axis = -2

Looking at your config, you don’t have any “input_player1_down_btn” parameters. And comparing yours to mine, I don’t have any “up_axis” or “x_plus_axis” type parameters. Where did you get those parameters in the first place? When I run the controller configuration program, it autogenerationes the /all/retroarch.cfg, and only generates the “down_btn” or “up_btn” parameters, none of your “up_axis” and “x-plus_axis” type parameters.