Post count: 15

Okay, I have DL, DL2, TQ, and SA in the folder. Actually, after parsing the video files and running it a few times, it actually runs pretty smooth out of the box (no special command line file) through a Pi3 running the most current source install of Daphne. I’m going to tweak a little with command line parameters, and I’ll report back. For some reason my lair2.txt file must be corrupted or incorrect, but that’s probably just a dumb mistake I made. :)

I do need to assign a “quit” button, but that’s pretty simple to do.

Thanks again to the devs. Because of them I went out and bought the games above so I could pull the rom files from Daphne Loader. If anyone needs those DVDs, let me know! Thanks!