Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Video Output on RetroPie GameBoy Shaders? Reply To: GameBoy Shaders?

footwo
Participant

[quote=90824]
Fixed the palette problem, but it can’t open the background.png strangely enough they are in the same folder.
[/quote]

Sorry for necroing this thread but this has been driving me mad for two hours now. How did you fix the palette problem? No matter what I try I cannot get the colour to work. I’m using the modified files from roo above, but changed for my own purposes, plus i’ve made sure all the paths are correct and the palette.png file is in the right place. No matter what, when I start I get errors in the runcommand log:

RetroArch: rarch_log_libretro: [libretro INFO] :: [Gambatte]: Got internal game name: WIZARDS WARRIORS.
RetroArch [WARN] :: resolve_extensions :: [GL]: GLES implementation does not have BGRA8888 extension.
32-bit path will require conversion.
RetroArch [ERROR] :: compile_program :: Failed to link program #1.
RetroArch [ERROR] :: compile_programs :: Failed to create GL program #1.
RetroArch [ERROR] :: gl_shader_init :: [GL]: Failed to initialize shader, falling back to stock.
RetroArch [WARN] :: gl_glsl_init :: [GL]: Stock GLSL shaders will be used.
RetroArch [WARN] :: resolve_extensions :: [GL]: GLES implementation does not have BGRA8888 extension.
32-bit path will require conversion.
RetroArch [ERROR] :: compile_program :: Failed to link program #1.
RetroArch [ERROR] :: compile_programs :: Failed to create GL program #1.
RetroArch [ERROR] :: gl_shader_init :: [GL]: Failed to initialize shader, falling back to stock.
RetroArch [WARN] :: gl_glsl_init :: [GL]: Stock GLSL shaders will be used.

this is on retropie 3.0 BETA 3 on a pi2, using the stock emulator choice for gb.

Can anyone assist?