Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Video Output on RetroPie Scanlines overlays and configs for a softer look Reply To: Scanlines overlays and configs for a softer look

jamesandjome-com
Participant

Hi All,

I am having a little bit of difficulty getting the TV Boarder to show and was hoping you could help.

I have downloaded the configs, palettes and 1080p 4-3 zip linked in post #19, however I seem to have no TV Boarder.

Am I correct in thinking that this can only be achieved with the 16-9.zip in the first post? (link no longer works).

Heres what I have done,

Copied config for each system to /opt/retropie/configs (all working)

Copied 1080p folder to /opt/retropie/emulators/retroarch/shaders/overlays/1080p_4-3 (all working, however I changed the path because I could only put the overlays folder in the shaders folder because of permissions. In any case I changed the config paths to match this and all configs are working as intended)

Copied Pallete folder to /home/pi/retropie/bios (Little confused with this one as there are two folders in the download and both have files. Do just the files go in there or both files go into the pallettes folder then in bios?)

So with this all done everything looks great, I just dont have the TV Boarder. What am I missing?