04/06/2015 at 20:03
Post count: 66
I had problems with mine but its fixed!!!
If it helps out i downloaded the recent firmware for it on the ultimarc page.
Then i configured each retroarch.cfg for every system.
i setup a hot key and i changed all the keyboard presses for all keyboard options (fast-forward, volume up, etc etc etc) to “nul” without the “”.
Then i just adjusted each player control with a push of the buttons!
A lil tip is to not use the ALT or CTRL or SHIFT buttons.
for some strange reason retroarch hates them :)
You can change which keyboard key is setup for which button using the winipac program on the ultimarc page.
Hope that helps!