03/29/2014 at 11:25
Post count: 7
I’m glad I made you laugh. Makes me happy :)
And thanks for a quick response.
I’ve looked at your .txt file and I’ve tried to copy a few lines (modified to suit my setup). I noticed that my section:
# input_player1_a_btn = 3 # input_player1_b_btn = 1 # input_player1_start_btn = 7 # input_player1_select_btn = 6
Had squares in front of them, while yours didn’t. There were also several other differences in the input section, but you’ll probably find them as I did.
The changes didn’t work, and even at one point I made my RetroPie unable to enter games. Of course I made some backups of the orignial retroarch.cfg file, which is uploaded here as requested.
and it showed js0, among other things, so it seems it can find the joypad.