peanut
Participant

Thnx I’ve got gngeo to work with the controller aswell: it ends up being really small screen but I added
effect scale2x which makes the screen twice as big and almost fullscreen
(wish there was a way to get proper fullscreen because fullscreen true doesnt seem to cut it)

The joystick settings configuration I ran into something

I’ve posted this aswell in a different topic but I think it belongs here aswell:

# cp /home/pi/RetroPie-Setup/supplementary/settings.xml /home/pi/supplementary/supplementary/ES-config/

I’m not sure what is meant by that… where is the file located that needs to be edited?

I did some research: There seems to be a typo in two files
(im not sure if that is the thing gizmo98 pointed out)
First is located at:
/home/pi/RetroPie/supplementary/ES-config/settings.xml

<changeConfigPath from="retroarch.cfg" to="/home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg" />
<changeConfigPath from="dgen.cfg" to="/home/pi/RetroPie/configs/dgen/dgenrc" />
<changeConfigPath from="gngeo.rc" to="/homepi/.gngeo/gngeorc" />

as you can see there is a / missing between home and pi

The same typo is is found in
/home/pi/RetroPie-Setup/supplementary/settings.xml

<changeConfigPath from="retroarch.cfg" to="/home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg" />
<changeConfigPath from="dgen.cfg" to="/home/pi/RetroPie/configs/dgen/dgenrc" />
<changeConfigPath from="gngeo.rc" to="/homepi/.gngeo/gngeorc" />

if both are changed you can fill in the Gngeo configuration
it overrides the file located in /home/pi/.gngeo

Be carefull above configuration overrides the whole file leaving you with just the joysticksettings ;o

but the joystick settings are based on gngeo 0.7 version as the config settings joystick wise differ from the 0.85 version

(btw the es_systems seems to refer to neogeo-bios eventhough I made a folder neogeobios it works and not sure if I should change the emulationstation es_system.cfg