Post count: 2

So I went over to GitHub and posted the question about player 2 with Atari 2600 not working. The problem seems to be with the code in the image that is downloaded and not a configuration issue. The files in the Git Hub repository have been amended to fix this issue. The solution is to go to RetroPie-Setup in the RetroPie menu and then install the emulator from source. You need to use the space bar to toggle off all the options that aren’t related to Atari2600 (otherwise it would take quite some time to install them all from source). I installed Stella, Retroarch, and lr-stella. I now have 2 player control with all the games I have tested so far. Hope this helps.