Yeah I realised that as well. They must have gotten borked up when those things were deleted. I’m currently fixing them for mame4all and then I’ll just copy the columns over to lr-mame4all once I finish. I should have it finished by tonight or tomorrow. Then I’ll just keep those columns locked once its fixed. I just copied the bulk over right now for the parents and bios, I’ll have to sort out the samples afterwards.
Edit: The parents and BIOS columns are now accurate for mame4all and mame4all-libretro, and the mame4all RPi2 status column is complete minus a few probable errors here and there.