Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

== Download Links ==
    Eudora is now available via the RetroPie theme installer!
    You can grab them here if you prefer a manual installation:
    Eudora
    Eudora-Concise
    Eudora-Bigshot

== Eudora Theme ==
    Eudora is a clean theme that displays both large preview images and all title-oriented metadata. The rating, last played, and play count, have been omitted from the base theme and all variants. Eudora was also built to be easily modified, as described in the Color Sets and Templates sections below. Eudora supports all of the systems currently supported by the official Carbon theme, which it was based on.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/OUpUisF.png[/img]

= Eudora =
    In the Base theme, dual layouts display preview images in Portrait or Landscape orientation, making the most of the available screen space for each system.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/IYjK781.png[/img]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/ub4ToTA.png[/img]

= Eudora Concise =
    The Concise variant omits the description text. Detail screens use a single layout with an image area similar to the base theme’s, but squared.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/G05E92a.png[/img]

= Eudora Bigshot =
    The Bigshot variant omits all metadata and uses a single detail layout with a large preview image. The game list is also wider in this variant.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/6ivpmwM.png[/img]

== Color Sets ==
    Eudora comes with 13 different color sets, allowing you to easily change the look of the theme. These change both the system select and game list views. The Monodark color set is used by default.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/GHXFG3Z.png[/img]

Eudora Colorsets

Click here for a giant version of the Color Sets gallery.

To use a different color set, edit eudora/colorset.xml, and point the <include> tag at any of the xml files in eudora/common/colorsets/. For example, to use the monolight color set, change:

<include>./common/colorsets/monodark.xml</include>
    	to
    <include>./common/colorsets/monolight.xml</include>

Creating new color sets is really simple, as there is only one file to edit. Just make a copy of an existing colorset xml file, rename it, and edit away. If you make something cool, post pics or let me know!

== Preview Image Size ==
    Since Eudora uses bigger preview images than normal, you may want to scrape larger image files. If you are using sselph’s scraper, you can use the -max_width parameter to fit images to each system’s layout template. Rough maximum sizes are as follows:

Portrait:	400x600 pixels
    Landscape: 	600x400 pixels
    Concise: 	600x600 pixels
    Bigshot: 	745x745 pixels

== Templates ==
    In Eudora, all of the information for the Portrait, Landscape, Concise, and Bigshot layouts is contained in templates. The system-specific xml just determines which template is used. This means it’s very easy to change, or to mix and match, layouts.

For example, if you’re using the base theme, but you want MAME to use the Landscape layout instead of the Portrait layout, just edit eudora/mame/theme.xml and change this line:

<include>./../common/templates/portrait.xml</include>
    	to
    <include>./../common/templates/landscape.xml</include>

== Sounds ==
    There are some (very small) sounds included in the download, but they are disabled by default. I wasn’t sure if this was a feature people liked.

You can enable the scroll sound by editing common.xml and changing the line:

<!--<scrollSound>./common/sounds/slide003.wav</scrollSound>-->
    	to
    <scrollSound>./common/sounds/slide003.wav</scrollSound>

You can also replace “slide003.wav” on that line with any of the other files in the ./common/sounds folder.

== Credits ==
    Created by AmadhiX, based on the “Carbon” theme by Eric Hettervik, which is in turn based on “Simple” by Nils Bonenberger.

Thanks to herbfargus for getting Eudora into the RetroPie theme installer, and for helping with the formatting of this post. :)

Thanks to the RetroPie community for all the help getting my system set up, and for making this hobby as fun as it is!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This looks great, I would definitely like to use this theme, adding and implementing themes is something I’ve never tried to do with my pi, probably because I’ve been fine with the default themes, until now, how exactly would I download and add this theme? Thanks in advance

Also does this theme have sound like the carbon theme?

robertybob
    Participant

Wow it looks like you’ve put in a lot of work! Are there any plans to put this on Github, or would it not work because of the tinkering that may or may not be wanted by users?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the kind words! I’m glad people seem to be liking it.

[quote=110025]how exactly would I download and add this theme?[/quote]
    All the tutorials I could find recently were installer-based, but I’ll try to explain good old manual installation.

Edit: I gave working, but less-than-ideal instructions here. Eudora is now part of the RetroPie installer, but if you still want to do a manual install, Buzz has since corrected my steps and the better version can be found in this post: https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-new-themes/#post-111676

[quote=110025]Also does this theme have sound like the carbon theme?[/quote]
    There are some (very small) sounds included in the download, but they are disabled by default. I wasn’t sure if this was a feature people liked.

You can enable the scroll sound by editing common.xml and changing the line:

<!--<scrollSound>./common/sounds/slide003.wav</scrollSound>-->
    	to
    <scrollSound>./common/sounds/slide003.wav</scrollSound>

You can also replace “slide003.wav” on that line with any of the other files in the ./common/sounds folder.

[quote=110028]Are there any plans to put this on Github, or would it not work because of the tinkering that may or may not be wanted by users?[/quote]
    All of the tinkering is optional, so I think it would work? I’ll look in to putting up a repository, but I’m not sure how those get integrated into RetroPie. I think the devs decide which themes make the list?

Thanks again, and let me know if you have any other comments or questions!

herbfargus

This theme looks like a good option to add to the theme installer. There are quite a lot of options you have there, and if you’ve got 3 different layout settings you’d have to have 3 separate github repos for each theme layout (like we currently have for the carbon theme) and then just include all the installer info above in the readme for each theme. Or actually I just realised that with the way you’ve set it up it may not be necessary to have multiple repos if all that’s needed is an xml swap- as long as its clear enough in the readme you should be fine with just one repo.

Basically all we’d have to do is add your repo to the code and then as if you need to make updates to your themes, the theme can be easily updated by the user from the setup script.

I’m adding two or 3 other peoples themes to the source code soon so I can just throw yours own there as well .

Just for an example of how the github repos are laid out:

https://github.com/HerbFargus/es-theme-carbon

https://github.com/HerbFargus/es-theme-carbon-nometa

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the reply and info, I’ll try to install it today

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the easy to follow instructions, I added the theme and was able to enable sound no problem

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks herbfargus, I’ll try to get a repo up tonight or tomorrow.

Do you happen to know how to embed the imgur album in my post? Or how to get the preview picture on the forum listings? Other theme threads have these things, but I haven’t been able to find the bbcodes for them.

And adid4s, you’re very welcome. I’m glad it’s working for you, and thanks for going to the trouble to check it out!

simillarian
    Participant

Beautiful. Thanks!

herbfargus

btw when you create your repo it needs to be named es-theme-eudora if you want it to be installable from the theme installer.

tronkyfran
    Participant

This is really nice!!! I like the most the clean and dark look and the bigshot layout, they are great!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright, I still plan to do a bit of readme editing, but I’ve put up the following GitHub repos:

https://github.com/AmadhiX/es-theme-eudora
    https://github.com/AmadhiX/es-theme-eudora-concise
    https://github.com/AmadhiX/es-theme-eudora-bigshot

I THINK I have them configured correctly? Let me know if I’ve mussed anything up and I’ll get it fixed.

I decided to go with three separate repos since it would take 61 single-line file edits – one for each supported system – to turn any one of those variants into another. If people want to do any customization, each variant is a different starting point.

Thanks again!

herbfargus

Looks Brilliant mate, well done, I’ll give it a test this evening just to make sure everything works out with the installer, if it all looks good I’ll add it to the theme installer.

herbfargus

When I try to clone it, it asks for a username and password- might be related to the type of repo you setup?

https://help.github.com/articles/why-is-git-always-asking-for-my-password/

idk. I haven’t had it happen to me before so I’m not sure how to fix it, but I’m guessing it has something to do with the way you set up your repo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Curious. After a bit of testing, I was able to clone them successfully from a couple different systems and WAN IPs, including one that had never signed in to github (but did have the desktop client installed). I used the following command / argument in git shell:
    git clone https://github.com/AmadhiX/es-theme-eudora.git
    It seems unlikely, but maybe it just took a while for something to get setup on the github side?

If it’s still not working for you, what commands are you using? And on what OS? Do you use the HTTPS clone address or SSH when you clone other repos?

Thanks! :)

herbfargus

This is the code in the installer: https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/blob/master/scriptmodules/supplementary/esthemes.sh#L28

If you want to try adding your theme manually to it, this is the script in /home/pi/RetroPie-Setup/scriptmodules/supplementary/es-themes

#!/usr/bin/env bash

# This file is part of The RetroPie Project
    # 
    # The RetroPie Project is the legal property of its developers, whose names are
    # too numerous to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT.md file distributed with this source.
    # 
    # See the LICENSE.md file at the top-level directory of this distribution and 
    # at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/master/LICENSE.md
    #

rp_module_id="esthemes"
    rp_module_desc="Install themes for Emulation Station"
    rp_module_menus="3+configure"
    rp_module_flags="nobin"

function install_theme_esthemes() {
        local theme="$1"
        local repo="$2"
        if [[ -z "$repo" ]]; then
            repo="RetroPie"
        fi
        if [[ -z "$theme" ]]; then
            theme="carbon"
            repo="HerbFargus"
        fi
        mkdir -p "/etc/emulationstation/themes"
        gitPullOrClone "/etc/emulationstation/themes/$theme" "https://github.com/$repo/es-theme-$theme.git"
    }

function uninstall_theme_esthemes() {
        local theme="$1"
        if [[ -d "/etc/emulationstation/themes/$theme" ]]; then
            rm -rf "/etc/emulationstation/themes/$theme"
        fi
    }

function configure_esthemes() {
        local themes=(
            'HerbFargus carbon'
            'HerbFargus carbon-centered'
            'HerbFargus carbon-nometa'
            'RetroPie simple'
            'RetroPie simple-dark'
            'RetroPie color-pi'
            'RetroPie simplified-static-canela'
            'RetroPie zoid'
            'RetroPie nbba'
            'robertybob space'
            'robertybob simplebigart'
            'HerbFargus clean-look'
            'HerbFargus turtle-pi'
            'InsecureSpike retroplay-clean-canela'
            'InsecureSpike retroplay-clean-detail-canela'
            'HerbFargus tronkyfran'
            'AmadhiX es-theme-eudora'
            'AmadhiX es-theme-eudora-bigshot'
            'AmadhiX es-theme-eudora-concise'

)
        while true; do
            local theme
            local repo
            local options=()
            local status=()
            local i=1
            for theme in "${themes[@]}"; do
                theme=($theme)
                theme="${theme[1]}"
                if [[ -d "/etc/emulationstation/themes/$theme" ]]; then
                    status+=("i")
                    options+=("$i" "Update or Uninstall $theme (installed)")
                else
                    status+=("n")
                    options+=("$i" "Install $theme (not installed)")
                fi
                ((i++))
            done
            local cmd=(dialog --backtitle "$__backtitle" --menu "Choose an option" 22 76 16)
            local choice=$("${cmd[@]}" "${options[@]}" 2>&1 >/dev/tty)
            if [[ -n "$choice" ]]; then
                theme=(${themes[choice-1]})
                repo="${theme[0]}"
                theme="${theme[1]}"
                if [[ "${status[choice-1]}" == "i" ]]; then
                    options=(1 "Update $theme" 2 "Uninstall $theme")
                    cmd=(dialog --backtitle "$__backtitle" --menu "Choose an option for theme" 12 40 06)
                    local choice=$("${cmd[@]}" "${options[@]}" 2>&1 >/dev/tty)
                    case "$choice" in
                        1)
                            rp_callModule esthemes install_theme "$theme" "$repo"
                            ;;
                        2)
                            rp_callModule esthemes uninstall_theme "$theme"
                            ;;
                    esac
                else
                    rp_callModule esthemes install_theme "$theme" "$repo"
                fi
            else
                break
            fi
        done
    }

From this script it always requests a username and password for some reason, but it doesnt do it for any of the other theme repos

herbfargus

Oh wow. I’m a total idiot…. I was coding it wrong

DISREGARD the last post… it should be

'AmadhiX eudora'
            'AmadhiX eudora-bigshot'
            'AmadhiX eudora-concise'

I’ll submit a request to have them added, they look good.

Request submitted: https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/pull/1092

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks again for getting that through, for the sneaky first-post upgrades, and for the kind words on the pull request!

waltergol
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for share it, this is an aswome theme!!!
    I have a question, on my Retropie configuration I’ve added NES Hacks roms like a new system to separate the original roms from the hacks, I wondering if you can help me to modify the NES Hack theme to be diferent for the original NES. I tryed copying the theme to a new folder called nes2 and changing the image but it’s doesn’t work.
    Thanks in advance.

Ps: Sorry for my english

Best regards

scoularis
    Participant

Wow. This is the best theme I’ve seen for Emulation Station. Everything about it is nearly perfect, from the color scheme to the sizing and placement of all the elements. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I especially like that the game descriptions are in proper case rather than all caps.

pausuri
    Participant

Any plans to add game & watch to the themes?

Cheers

rookervik
    Participant

Very sexy! Love how simple it is. The colors are great! Haven’t installed it yet. Curious what the System Select looks like. That’s the hardest part to theme with that gnarly white bar across the middle!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry about the slow replies everyone. It’s been a busy few weeks for me! I’m really happy that people seem to be digging the theme!

[quote=110622]I wondering if you can help me to modify the NES Hack theme to be diferent for the original NES. I tryed copying the theme to a new folder called nes2 and changing the image but it’s doesn’t work.[/quote]
    In your es_systems.cfg, is there a “theme” configured for your NES hacks system? Your “nes2” theme folder has to match the name set there. So far as I know, that should do it, but let me know if you still have trouble.

[quote=111471]Any plans to add game & watch to the themes?[/quote]
    If someone wants to make a line art image for Game & Watch in the style of the others, I’ll gladly add it. If you don’t mind having no line art for it, you can copy an existing system folder and rename it to match the “theme” setting for game and watch in your es_systems.cfg.

Maybe I’ll learn to make my own line art eventually, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Vector images are kind of a pain. :P

[quote=111537]Curious what the System Select looks like.[/quote]
    The system view is not much different from the Carbon theme, though I’ve upped the size of the line art images a bit. The colors vary by colorset.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/OUpUisF.png[/img]

oracylum
    Participant

I’m currently using your “bigshot” theme and I’m wondering how difficult it would be to add a small section underneath the snapshot that displays the genre only. Is this something that can be done without getting too messy?

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote=111678]I’m currently using your “bigshot” theme and I’m wondering how difficult it would be to add a small section underneath the snapshot that displays the genre only. Is this something that can be done without getting too messy?[/quote]

It shouldn’t be too bad, as long as you’re comfortable editing the theme’s xml files.

You’ll need to open eudora/common/templates/bigshot.xml and replace this:

<text name="md_lbl_players, md_players, md_lbl_genre, md_genre, md_lbl_developer, md_developer, md_lbl_publisher, md_publisher, md_lbl_releasedate, md_description">
    	<fontPath>./../fonts/AdobeBlank.ttf</fontPath>
    </text>

With either this, for JUST the genre:

<text name="md_lbl_players, md_players, md_lbl_genre, md_lbl_developer, md_developer, md_lbl_publisher, md_publisher, md_lbl_releasedate, md_description">
    </text>

<text name="md_genre">
    	<pos>0.55815 0.9032</pos>
    	<alignment>center</alignment>
    	<size>0.388 0.023</size>
    </text>

Or this, to get the genre and the “GENRE:” label:

<text name="md_lbl_players, md_players, md_lbl_developer, md_developer, md_lbl_publisher, md_publisher, md_lbl_releasedate, md_description">
    </text>

<text name="md_lbl_genre">
    	<pos>0.55815 0.9032</pos>
    	<alignment>right</alignment>
    	<size>0.194 0.023</size>
    </text>
    <text name="md_genre">
    	<pos>0.75215 0.9032</pos>
    	<alignment>left</alignment>
    	<size>0.194 0.023</size>
    </text>

Hope that helps!

oracylum
    Participant

That works. Thanks a lot.

Great job on the theme, my favorite one so far.

waltergol
    Participant

[quote=111673]

I wondering if you can help me to modify the NES Hack theme to be diferent for the original NES. I tryed copying the theme to a new folder called nes2 and changing the image but it’s doesn’t work.

In your es_systems.cfg, is there a “theme” configured for your NES hacks system? Your “nes2” theme folder has to match the name set there. So far as I know, that should do it, but let me know if you still have trouble.[/quote]

Hi, thanks for answer me, this is how my es_systems.cfg looks like (the nes and nes2 parts only)

<system>
    <name>nes</name>
    <fullname>Nintendo Entertainment System</fullname>
    <path>/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/nes</path>
    <extension>.nes .zip .ips .NES .ZIP .IPS</extension>
    <command>/opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 0 _SYS_ nes %ROM%</command>
    <platform>nes</platform>
    <theme>nes</theme>
    </system>
    <system>
    <name>nes2</name>
    <fullname>NES Hacks</fullname>
    <path>/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/nes2</path>
    <extension>.nes .zip .ips .NES .ZIP .IPS</extension>
    <command>/opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 0 _SYS_ nes %ROM%</command>
    <platform>nes2</platform>
    <theme>nes2</theme>
    </system>

Is there anything wrong? I tried it everything and I can’t make it work.

Regards

rookervik
    Participant

The only problem with using massive box art (or screen shots) is that the Pi, even Pi2 Overclocked, will really bog down displaying large-scale art for games. Even 640×480 box art can show a very large drag on the system. :( I ended up shrinking all the large art I had to no larger than 320×240 to make sure the game-browsing maintained a fluid speed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote=111712]The only problem with using massive box art (or screen shots) is that the Pi, even Pi2 Overclocked, will really bog down displaying large-scale art for games. Even 640×480 box art can show a very large drag on the system. I ended up shrinking all the large art I had to no larger than 320×240 to make sure the game-browsing maintained a fluid speed.[/quote]

I had seen that problem before, using the simple theme on a Pi1B. I haven’t encountered it on my Pi2B with Carbon-derivative themes though. Several hundred games, scraped at the 400px minimum dimension recommended above, are running just fine for me at the moment.

However, I do find that really large image FILE sizes can still slow down selection for the associated rom. Whenever I run across one of those, a quick re-save with slightly better compression settings usually fixes it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote=111697]Hi, thanks for answer me, this is how my es_systems.cfg looks like (the nes and nes2 parts only)

Is there anything wrong? I tried it everything and I can’t make it work.[/quote]

What you have actually worked for me. I just tried it out. Here’s what I did:

1. Added the nes2 section of your es_systems.cfg to mine in /home/pi/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg
    2. Made a copy of the /home/pi/.emulationstation/themes/eudora/ps2 folder and called it /eudora/nes2. I just used the PS2 folder so I’d be able to tell it was a different set of logos.
    3. Made a copy of my nes roms directory and called it nes2
    4. Restarted Emulation Station.

That got a new system to show up with the PS2 logos and nes roms.

Edit: You might make sure you don’t have two copies of the theme.

• /etc/emulationstation/themes/eudora
    • /home/pi/.emulationstation/themes/eudora

If both of those exist, it might cause problems? If you’re going to make custom edits, you’ll probably want to uninstall the /etc/ one using the RetroPie installer and work with the one in /home/.

pausuri
    Participant

Im using the Big Shot theme, my currently cover dimensions are,like AmadhiX recommended, 745×745.
    Is there any fix to give the game browser some speed?

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote=111742]Im using the Big Shot theme, my currently cover dimensions are,like AmadhiX recommended, 745×745.
    Is there any fix to give the game browser some speed?
    [/quote]

In my experience so far, image file size is a big factor. I’ve been able to recompress a few images and have selection of those roms speed up dramatically, even at the same pixel dimensions. This is going to be more important in Bigshot than in the others, since the images are larger.

I think there might be such a thing as too much compression though, since a few of the well-compressed jpgs that the scraper pulls are unusually slow for their file size. Unfortunately, there’s a bit of voodoo here since we’re dealing with EmulationStation. :\

You can also use images with smaller dimensions, if you’re not worried about a little bit of zoom, and they should stretch on one dimension to fill the space.

Update: I just discovered that having a long description in the metadata can also slow down scrolling over a particular rom, even if the description isn’t displayed. If you’re not using a theme that displays the description, you might try removing all of the description tags and their content from your gamelist.xml.

waltergol
    Participant

[quote=111716]

Hi, thanks for answer me, this is how my es_systems.cfg looks like (the nes and nes2 parts only)

Is there anything wrong? I tried it everything and I can’t make it work.

What you have actually worked for me. I just tried it out. Here’s what I did:

1. Added the nes2 section of your es_systems.cfg to mine in /home/pi/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg
    2. Made a copy of the /home/pi/.emulationstation/themes/eudora/ps2 folder and called it /eudora/nes2. I just used the PS2 folder so I’d be able to tell it was a different set of logos.
    3. Made a copy of my nes roms directory and called it nes2
    4. Restarted Emulation Station.

That got a new system to show up with the PS2 logos and nes roms.

Edit: You might make sure you don’t have two copies of the theme.

• /etc/emulationstation/themes/eudora
    • /home/pi/.emulationstation/themes/eudora

If both of those exist, it might cause problems? If you’re going to make custom edits, you’ll probably want to uninstall the /etc/ one using the RetroPie installer and work with the one in /home/.

[/quote]

Hi, I don’t have the themes folder on /home/pi/.emulationstation.
    I also don’t have the es_systems.cfg file on /.emulationstation.
    My es_systems.cfg is located on /etc/emulationstation, and it was there’s where I made the changes.

Maybe I wasn’t to clear in my first post, buy I have it on my menu 2 NES systems option, one with the original NES roms and one with the roms hacks. What I want to do, is change the NES logo for the NES hacks roms to identify them easy. what I did was grab the logo.svg and logo2.svg and I change it them a little bit (I only added the Hack word), but those logos don’t appear on the emulation station menu.

Best regards and I really apreciated the time you took to help me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

waltergol:
    EmulationStation has some problems with .svg images that might be hiding your modifications. Try using a different image entirely just to see if that shows up.

LodanZark
    Participant

Since arcade platforms don’t have publishers, i feel free to tweak the template “portrait” and save it as “portrait_arcade”,
    I just have removed the publisher info, map the release date in place of publisher and increase the size of description box:

BTW this theme it’s a blast! I love it a lot!

portrait_arcade.xml

<theme>
        <formatVersion>3</formatVersion>

<!-- Game View - Detailed -->	
    	<view name="detailed">

<!-- Game Image 400x600 -->
    		<image name="image-matte" extra="true">
    			<path>./../images/white.png</path>
    			<origin>0.0 0.0</origin>
    			<pos>0.42 0.235</pos>
    			<size>0.275 0.63</size>	
    		</image>

<image name="md_image">
    			<origin>0.5 0.5</origin>
    			<pos>0.5575 0.55</pos>
    			<maxSize>0.2084 0.5555</maxSize>
    		</image>

<!-- Metadata -->
    		<image name="meta-matte" extra="true">
    			<path>./../images/white.png</path>
    			<origin>0 0</origin>
    			<pos>0.715 0.235</pos>
    			<size>0.255 0.63</size>
    		</image>

<!-- Limit the length of the metadata -->
    		<text name="md_players, md_genre, md_developer, md_publisher">
    			<size>0.151 0.023</size>
    		</text>

<text name="md_lbl_players">
    			<pos>0.73 0.255</pos>
    		</text>		
    		<text name="md_players">
    			<pos>0.812 0.2605</pos>
    		</text>		

<text name="md_lbl_genre">
    			<pos>0.73 0.295</pos>
    		</text>		
    		<text name="md_genre">
    			<pos>0.812 0.3015</pos>
    		</text>		

<text name="md_lbl_developer">
    			<pos>0.73 0.335</pos>
    		</text>		
    		<text name="md_developer">
    			<pos>0.812 0.3415</pos>
    		</text>

<text name="md_lbl_publisher">
    			<pos>1 1</pos>
    		</text>		
    		<text name="md_publisher">
    			<pos>1 1</pos>
    		</text>		

<text name="md_lbl_releasedate">
    			<pos>0.73 0.375</pos>
    		</text>		
    		<datetime name="md_releasedate">
    			<pos>0.812 0.3815</pos>
    		</datetime>

<!-- Description -->		
    		<text name="md_description">
    			<fontSize>0.021</fontSize>
    			<lineSpacing>1.55</lineSpacing>
    			<pos>0.73 0.43</pos>
    			<size>0.225 0.405</size>			
    		</text>
    	</view>

</theme>
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.