Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

UPDATE 2: Added the Area Box to help with the Box Art and Game List area numbers. Note: Box works from top-left to bottom-right, only. Added option to show measurement at bottom even when menu is closed. Enter will now work as pressing “OK.” Cleaned the UI some.

UPDATE: Ability to zoom in and out, and cross hair is inverted.

Here’s the Theme Helper app I made. This will show you the 0.0 to 1.0 coordinates needed to place images inside an ES theme. Exactly. (Up to the third decimal, anyway)

ES Theme Helper

The dialog for image location is absolute-path… so you have to type “C:\users\whoeveryourare\Pictures\Image.png” or wherever your image is. Writing a full dialog to browse your file system is beyond what I’d like to do.

Try to use an image smaller than your screen resolution. Don’t try to load a 1080p image if your desktop is 1080p. The image will be halved. (Still totally usable)

If any virus software throws a fit, it’s just an unsigned executable. Made with Construct Classic. http://www.scirra.com/construct-classic

Suggestions for changes will be considered… since I’m a little lazy :D

zigurana
    Participant

That’s awesome! I’ll need to work on updating themes soon, so this will come in handy!

rookervik
    Participant

Glad it can be useful! I am going to try to add a rectangle tool so you can get <maxsize> as well. Since the Boxart and Gamelist requires you to enter that to size their display.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would have killed for this while I was working on eudora! I will definitely be playing with it whenever I dive back into themes. Thanks for sharing!

redstoners
    Participant

this is going to be so handy!
    im not new to emulationstation, but im new to creating themes.
    so thank you!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.