Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

YoYo Games has teamed up with Clamber, Jesse Venbrux and Locomalito to bring the following games to Pi:
    They Need To Be Fed
    Super Crate Box
    Maldita Castilla

They can be downloaded from https://www.yoyogames.com/pi

Maybe RetroPie can help the cause of encouraging more Pi game development by requesting distribution permission from YoYo games to include the games for install.

Maybe someone has already installed these on their own setups using an .sh script in Ports.

herbfargus

I’ve already scripted it as a module but I’ve contacted yoyogames to see if they are cool with distribution with RetroPie. I can’t include it in the script unless they give their consent for it.

lukekills
    Participant

Could i please have some help in installing theses games in retropie

herbfargus

just follow the link above, its pretty self explanatory.

zerojay
    Participant

Herb has included a module in my repository: https://github.com/zerojay/RetroPie-Extra/

lukekills
    Participant

thanks but what link sorry im a noob will it show in ports

lukekills
    Participant

I git cloned
    the repo but im not sure what to do next?
    I know how dumb i look

lukekills
    Participant

I think i need to run the install-scripts.sh script but not sure how i tried the first link but i have retropie installed its hard to download and untar the files for me.

lukekills
    Participant

Thanks for your help installed it still cant get it in ports i made a .sh file but it says permission denied ?

ps your herb from youtube yeah great stuff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.